Hill Festival 2023
Feel the heartbeat of Africa.
A music festival like no other in Rwanda
Experience live music, culture, people and wild African adventures.
Tickets now on sale!
Hill Festival Kigali 2023 Tickets Now On Sale!
Come visit the first edition of our annual festival in Kigali, Rwanda from 04th-05th August 2023! Get your ticket now!
Our featured artists
This is the lineup for Hill Festival 2023. Witness world class international & local musicians perform.
MC Lion Imanzi
Michaela Rabitsch & Robert Pawlik Quartet
Ramond & DJ Zenas
MC The Keza
DJ King Halim
The first festival of its kind in Africa
In 2023 we are launching the HILL FESTIVAL KIGALI in Rwanda, the heart of Africa.
Hill Festival is a family friendly event that brings together the best artists in Afropop, Reggae, Hip Hop, Jazz, Traditional African Dance and Music.
On the Rendezvous are some the best local and international artists in their respective music styles, coming together to give you the most unforgettable musical experience with in a distinctly African feel.
Perched on top of the REBERO hill, the Canal Olympia show venue is truly a treat for visitors that seek a unique and diverse entertainment experience. From the top, one can enjoy multi-angle mesmerizing views of Kigali City shaped by its emblematic hills.
KK 31 Avenue, Kigali Cultural Village REBERO
How to get to Kigali, Rwanda
- It is super easy to travel to Rwanda, the second most important destination for business travelers and tourists in Africa.
- There are 14 direct flights a day to Rwanda, operated by major airlines.
- You can fly directly from all important European, Asian and African hubs.
- Rwanda’s streamlined visa policy allows all travelers to Rwanda to acquire visas upon arrival at Kigali, at a fee of 50 USD, for 90 days of stay.
- For more information, see: www.migration.gov.rw & the exact terms of the visa policy.
Discover the Land of a Thousand Hills
- Rwanda has remarkably redefined itself to reign as one of Africa’s fastest travel destinations.
- The land of a thousand hills is gifted with majestic mountains, scenic rainforests and national parks rich in wildlife diversity, and it offers travelers natural beauty and modern Africa at its most inspiring. In one single trip, lucky travelers can see the Big Five of Africa, meet the endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat and escape to the pristine lake Kivu.
- Conservation is a national priority in Rwanda, with efforts to protect its distinctive biodiversity leading to a booming eco-tourism.
- Rwanda is the safest and cleanest country on the African continent, making it an attractive destination for business and leisure travelers.
- A true beacon of hope in Africa where women are active leaders with the highest representations in government worldwide, Rwanda is pioneering gender equity and shared prosperity in the region.
- Visit the links below for more information about Rwanda:
Book your exclusive tour package from our partner Albertine Tours Agency
1 Day Akagera National Park Tour
- Transport on 4WD Safari vehicle ideal for photography.
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes.
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- Bottled drinking water in the car
- Boat cruise in lake Ihema
1 Day Gorilla Trekking In Volcanoes Park
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- Driver guide’s allowance
- Drinking water in the car
- Government tax
2 Days Exploring Gisenyi Beach At Lake Kivu
- 2 Day transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Hot spring visit fee
- Boat trip
- Gisenyi city tour
- Pick up and drop off
2 Days Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
- 2 Days transportation and fuel
- En-route lunch
- 1-night accommodation on bed and breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Canopy walkway
- Drinking water in the car and at the hike
- English speaking driver/guide and allowance
- Government tax
- Company service fee
- Pick up and drop off